Founded in 1913, the Bucharest University of Economic Studies is a reference university for the higher education and research in the fields of business and economics.
ASE offers bachelor, master and PhD studies in the fields of:
– accounting and management informatics
– business administration
– cybernetics, statistics and economic computer science
– economics – agrifood and environment economics
– finance, insurance, banking and stock exchange
– public management and administration
– international economic relations.