Founded in 1913, Bucharest University of Economic Studies is a reference university for the higher education and research in the fields of business and economics.
ASE offers bachelor, master and PhD studies in the fields of:
- accounting and management informatics
- business administration
- cybernetics, statistics and economic computer science
- economics – agrifood and environment economics
- finance, insurance, banking and stock exchange
- public management and administration
- international economic relations.