EM STRASBOURG BUSINESS SCHOOL, UNIVERSITY OF STRASBOURG
EM Strasbourg Business School is the only French Business School to be part of a multidisciplinary academic centre of excellence: the University of Strasbourg. This model, inspired by international references, enables the combination of academic benefits and university support while relying on solid partners from the public sector, local authorities, E.M.Strasbourg-Partenaires (involving 170 partner companies), and the network of its 13,000 alumni. Enjoying extensive autonomy with regard to its development policy, located within a first-rate academic environment and benefiting from an EPAS accreditation for its Programme Grande Ecole, EM Strasbourg Business School will facilitate your development in a globalised world and teach you new forms of managerial behaviour.
- 40 full-time, continuing education and co-op curricula
- 87 core faculty members attached to 2 research centres
- 500 business managers involved in lectures and the student selection process
- 10,330 m2 in the heart of Strasbourg, hosting the largest library in the Eas of France and a Language Resource Centre
- EPAS (EFMD) accreditation of the Programme Grande Ecole
- Qualicert certification
- Member of the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles consortium and the national IAE network (Business Administration Institutes)
- supported by the Alsace Chambers of Commerce and Industry and local authorities
- signatory of the UN Global Compact
- partner of the French Association of Diversity Managers (AMFD)
DOUBLE MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMS WITHIN HERMES
Join the 24 Universities Enjoying HERMES Network
Become Part of a Strategic Alliance.